Friday, October 31, 2008

October Letter

Dear Family,

Hello everyone! This was a busy month. Dad was gone a lot for business trips, a Moab trip and some hunting. I missed him when he was gone and am glad that he doesn't have to go so much this month. While he was gone hunting I managed to fall on the stairs (since I am always running) and ended up in Primary Children's Hospital because I bit a big chunk off my lip in the fall. I am such a wild child. We will see if I make it to my fourth birthday. Mommy & daddy aren't sure that they are going to survive me. I am an uncontrollable ball of energy and they often times don't know what to do with me. Mommy doesn't agree with whoever said the Two's are the Terrible age. Three's are much worse she says! I love to torment my older brother. I know exactly what to do to push his buttons and really get him riled up.


We had a great Halloween this year. I was a blue ninja and Brandon was a red ninja. I even had ninja hair (a pony tail) which made even more older ladies confuse me for a girl. J We got tons of candy and ran so fast when we were trick-or-treating. Mommy & daddy loved watching us canvas the neighborhood! They had fun reminiscing about their trick-or-treating days!



I like to pretend that I have lost my voice and will pretend to talk with nothing coming out of my mouth. Then I will miraculously regain my speech and say "My voice is back, I didn lost it!" I think I am pretty hilarious. Sometimes mommy wishes that I would actually lose my voice since I have two volumes: loud and ear-splitting!

We went to Uncle Ryan and Aunt Alisa's house. They are so nice, they grow pumpkins for us every year and we get to go to their house and pick pumpkins. Then dad helps us carve them. It was very messy, very crazy … but fun!

The weather is finally starting to turn cool but we had a really nice month in October. We got to play outside a lot and we loved to play dodge ball on the tramp. Me and Brando jump and mom and dad throw balls at us. We pulled off some pretty sweet moves during those games!

Daddy got a shiny red motorcycle and I love to look at it. I am definitely a vehicle guy because every time I go in the garage and see it my eyes light up and I say "Wow! That's a cool bike!" Or "That bike is so awesome!" I guess I am like my dad in that way.

I like going trink or treating and trunk or treat. I like going to lots of houses. Because I want to get treats. I was a ninja for Halloween, they do hi-ya! I like to play with my toys, my robot. My goggles. I like dad's motorcycle. It's cool and red, I like riding it so much. I like getting pumpkins from Aunt Alisa and Uncle Ryan. I have a happy pumpkin. I like playing with my dad. I like to jump on the trampoline and do tricks, do earthquake and dodgeball. (Italics are direct quotes from Eric.)

I hope that you are all happy and healthy. I love you and I miss you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Love Eric James Barnhisel

No comments: