

I will give you one guess as to which picture best portrays life at our house! :)
I seem to think that my birthday is coming up very soon and every day I talk about what kind of party I want to have and who I am going to invite. Mom tells me that we will talk about it in June. Isn't that soon? I try to negotiate with mom to get my birthday to happen sooner. I also talk about what I am going to be for Halloween, what I want for my next Christmas and about how excited I am to start preschool (in October). I guess time is different for a 3 year old.
Mom has been a slacker on my reading lessons this month and so we need to get back on that. We still go to the gym every morning and I get to play with my friends there which is fun.
I am very unique in my eating habits for a three year old. I beg for carrots, celery and SALAD! I love salad. I beg for treats as well but only eat one or two bites of them and then I am done. If only everyone would eat like me. Brandon says that if I were a dinosaur I would be Struthiomimus which is the dinosaur that eats fruits and plants. He of course would be a carnivore like a T-Rex.
Today I got to go on a date with dad to Gardner Village. We fed the ducks and got a treat from the sweet shop. Then we got to go to McDonalds for dinner. I didn't get a toy there though because they were lame (one of my favorite words).
That is about all from me. Life is good. I keep my family on it's toes and you can be sure that I will throw multiple fits a day but come out of it without a care in the world eventually. We will see if mommy and daddy can survive me!
Love Eric James Barnhisel
1 comment:
Eric's letters ALWAYS make me laugh. And yes, some toys from McDonald's ARE lame.... hilarious. And I always look forward to my birthday very early as well Eric :) so you are not alone.
Post a Comment