Dear Family & Friends,
Hello everyone! How are you! I am great! I was a little sick yesterday but I am feeling better now.
Now that Brandon has started school I am the man of the house while he's at school and Dad is at work. Mom says that means I can't scream and cry. I guess I haven't quite picked up on that yet.
I go to the gym in the mornings with mom and I love it. I even have a girlfriend there named Karley. She is mommy's friends daughter and she is my age. She even invited me to her birthday party. I have friends at the gym named Jackson & Noah. I was calling Noah, Darren for a long time but I finally found out his real name.
I love to go to Sunbeams and I especially love to sing songs. I sing anything, primary songs, commercials, radio songs ... whatever. I like to sing. Brandon doesn't.
I love to go to Sunbeams and I especially love to sing songs. I sing anything, primary songs, commercials, radio songs ... whatever. I like to sing. Brandon doesn't.
I hope that you are happy and healthy!
Love Eric James Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment