Saturday, October 31, 2009

October Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

How are you doing? I am doing great! I definitely keep my mom busy. Mom says that I have relapsed into the terrible two tantrums. I spend a lot of time in time out. But I am cute and sweet a lot of the time so that makes up for the rest.

I started Preschool this month! It is so awesome! I love school. And I love to come home and do homework just like Brandon does. I am a Jr. Jaguar.

October is such a fun month. We did so many fun things this month.

We went to a carnival where I discovered a hidden talent that I have. I am an expert at bobbing for apples. I get it right away everytime!

We had a family Halloween party at our house this year. We got to decorate cookies, played lots of fun games and had so much fun with my cousins!

And of course we went Trick-or-Treating! I am a super fast runner!

I love Halloween. I got lots of treats! And I got a lot of candy. I like it! I run really fast. And I run for recess at my school. I love school. It's so cool. I play with lots of toys. I learn about lots of things. I make lots of pictures. And I like them, they are so cool and awesome. At home I like to read books and I like to play in my room. I do really good coloring. I love coloring, it's so fun!

I hope that you are all well and happy. I love you!

Love Eric James Barnhisel

No comments: