Dear Family & Friends,
Hello everybody! How are you? I am doing great. I got to have my sleep-overs this month which I have been looking forward to for a long time. I got to sleep over at Grandma's and at my friend Karley's and at Tyler's house. They were cool! I loved them.
I was happy to get back to Junior Jags this month after being off for the Christmas break. I love preschool and love going. I always hop right into bed the night before I have school so I can get a really good sleep for school. I can't wait to start kindergarten in the fall (neither can mom!).
I spend most of my time coloring and doing art projects. I am a really good colorer and no longer scribble like a little kid. I will have to post some of my pictures here soon. You will like them I am sure!
I continue to be a boundless bundle of energy. I love to play and if I don't have anyone to play with, I just wander around the house fighting invisible bad guys and playing whatever crazy game comes into my head. I am very creative and energetic. I also have to admit that I am very mischievous and love to torment my older brother. Someday I will grow out of that, or so mom & Brandon hope. :)
I have spent a lot of time this month planning for my up and coming birthday party ... in 5 months! I am a little excited about it and have already invited all my friends and my preschool teacher to come to my party.
I continue to read well although I do need to get mom in gear and have her work with me more consistently.
I am very crazy but also very sweet. I love to give Kyle hugs. Usually Kyle ends up tackled on the floor under me in the process but he is tough and doesn't mind. :)
I love to play the Wii. My favorite game on the Wii is bowling and I am super good at it. I love to play against mom. Brandon prefers to play tennis with dad.
I love my mom and dad. I love me really much. I like my family too. I like to color. I like to read. I like to go to school. I like to be with my family. I'm into toys like dinosaurs and legos and lego Star Wars. I like to play computer. And I like my brothers. And that's all.
Well I have to go now. I hope that you are all doing well. I miss you and love you.
Love Eric James Barnhisel
Hello everybody! How are you? I am doing great. I got to have my sleep-overs this month which I have been looking forward to for a long time. I got to sleep over at Grandma's and at my friend Karley's and at Tyler's house. They were cool! I loved them.
I was happy to get back to Junior Jags this month after being off for the Christmas break. I love preschool and love going. I always hop right into bed the night before I have school so I can get a really good sleep for school. I can't wait to start kindergarten in the fall (neither can mom!).
I spend most of my time coloring and doing art projects. I am a really good colorer and no longer scribble like a little kid. I will have to post some of my pictures here soon. You will like them I am sure!
I have spent a lot of time this month planning for my up and coming birthday party ... in 5 months! I am a little excited about it and have already invited all my friends and my preschool teacher to come to my party.
I continue to read well although I do need to get mom in gear and have her work with me more consistently.
I am very crazy but also very sweet. I love to give Kyle hugs. Usually Kyle ends up tackled on the floor under me in the process but he is tough and doesn't mind. :)
I love to play the Wii. My favorite game on the Wii is bowling and I am super good at it. I love to play against mom. Brandon prefers to play tennis with dad.
I love my mom and dad. I love me really much. I like my family too. I like to color. I like to read. I like to go to school. I like to be with my family. I'm into toys like dinosaurs and legos and lego Star Wars. I like to play computer. And I like my brothers. And that's all.
Well I have to go now. I hope that you are all doing well. I miss you and love you.
Love Eric James Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment