Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello! How are you? I am doing great! I am really looking forward to spring and to all the things that we get to do in the spring. We are really lucky to have lots of great parks within walking distance from our house. These pictures are at the biggest one which is also the biggest park in the state. I love going there to play. Sometimes my cousins even come and play with us which is super fun. I love to play. I am just a happy kid who loves life!


I also love to ride on dads motorcycle. Dad has gotten to take it out a few times this month when the weather has been warm enough but I know that he is really looking forward to more warmer days and more rides. Especially since all his brothers have bikes too and they like to get together and ride.

I am still doing great in pre-school and really love it. I also love going to the gym and playing with my friends.

I want to say that we're building a ship out of all of Brando's legos. It's going to be out of all the parts. I don't know what it's going to look at. I will tell that in my letter after I know what it looks like. I like playing legos. I like playing legos with Brandon. I like playing with Kyle. I love going to the park and going on motorcycle rides. I like school. I got to learn about Easter and have an Easter egg hunt in the library at school. And that's all.

I hope that you are all doing well and I hope to hear from you soon.

Love Eric James Barnhisel

No comments: