Monday, May 31, 2010

May Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hi!! How are you doing? I am doing great! I graduted from Preschool this month. I am now looking forward to a fun summer and then KINDERGARTEN!! I get to be in morning Kindergarten and I even got the teacher mommy wanted me to have so we are really happy about that!

We had a lot of cool days this month but we still managed to play outside as much as we could. We also got to go up to the cabin at the end of the month for the Memorial Day weekend. It was beautiful up there! We had such a great time!

We played in the creek behind our cabin which we named "Barnhisel Creek".


I also made up a new fun game where I rode my dump truck down the hill by our cabin. It was so fun, even when I tipped over. Of course, mommy was a little worried when Kyle started trying it out as well but we still had fun.

We also got to do a lot of 4-wheeling which was great! We pretended that we were in Endor fighting off Storm Troopers with the help of the Ewoks. I was Luke, mom was Leia, Brandon was Han Solo, dad was Chewbacca and Kyle was an Ewok! :)

I love my cousins and friends. I like my legos to play with. I like to build with them. And I like to build lego guys with them, how ever I want. And I like to make my gray parts for standing things and running things. I like all the Lego Star Wars sets. I hope I get the Star Wars tank for my birthday. I like my legos that I already have and I hope Brandon and Kyle do to. I like my baby brother and I love my big brother Brandon. I like my Shanna & Dave, my family. I like my friend Kade. And my friend Nathan that moved.

I hope you are all doing well. I would love to hear from you. I love getting letters too!

Love Eric James Barnhisel

No comments: