Dear Family & Friends,
Hello everyone!! How are you? I am doing GREAT!!! This month was the best ever! At the beginning of the month we got to go to Disneyland! We had such a great time. First when we got to California we went to the beach which was so much fun!
We also got to go to Toon Town which was so cool since we are very into Toon Town.
The coolest thing about Disneyland was that Brandon and I got chosen for the Jedi Training Academy. We got to be trained by Jedi Masters and then, Darth Vadar showed up and we got to battle him. WhenI finished battling him, the Jedi Master said that I had been using the "Smile Technique" on him. :)
I hope that we get to go back to Disneyland again soon ... it was so great!!!
I had a good time at Disneyland and I had a great time at the beach and all of our hotels. And I had a great time with my family. And I had a great time building Legos. And I like building Legos. I like building Legos with my family. And I am so thankful for my toys. And I am so grateful for my brothers. Ok, I hope you have a good time, goodbye!
I hope that you are all doing well and that I hear from you soon.
Love Eric James Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment