Saturday, March 31, 2012

March Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello.  I lost my first tooth this month.  And then I lost my second tooth about 3 days later.  I got $5 for the second tooth because my Uncle Brian wanted to pull it out and he would give me $5 for it.  Now I am missing my two bottom front teeth. 



On Saint Patrick's Day I got green pancakes and green milk.  I liked the pancakes.  It was good. 


At school I did a dance.  It was for Grandparents Day.  It was a Hawaiian dance.  And I did a poem.  My Grandma Chris and Grandpa Clark came.  It was fun.   

I have fun at school playing at recess and learning math.  I like school very much.  I like to play with my friends at school: Shannon, Sean, Jacob and Jake.  I like my teacher, Mrs. Sherwood because she's very nice. 

I like to play with my Legos.  My favorite guy is Jack Sparrow.  And I like to build my Lego sets.  I like my house. 

Goodbye. I hope you have a fun time. 

Love Eric James Barnhisel

No comments: