Saturday, June 30, 2012

June Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello!  On June 1st I had my last day of 1st grade.  I had a party at Paige Butler's house after.  I had a fun time there.  I kept squirting everyone with my water gun. 


I had a fun time at the Erickson Reunion.  I had a fun time going up the mountain.  It was my cousin Tyler's birthday on that day.  I brought my light saber and played with Tyler with it.  I played with Aunt Emma and Jadon, we were playing soccer on a team.   


This month we celebrated Father's Day.  My dad got a new video game, Harry Potter Years 5-7.  We had a fun time on Father's Day.  For breakfast we had orange juice, sausage and French toast.  I loved the breakfast.


We got a dog named Chunky.  I like playing with Chunky and taking him on walks and petting him.  He is a very good dog and we are working on training him to sit, come and wait.  What I like about Chunky is he is cute and furry.


We hiked in Lambs Canyon.  I had a fun time on the hike.  We got sticks and ran down the steep trail and when we just started it there was a little stream and a little wooden bridge.  We like to hike in the summer time when it's really hot at home.


I turned SEVEN this month.  We had a family birthday party.  From Aunt Melissa I got a HERO Factory guy named Toxic Reapa, a KREO set and a cool space ship T-shirt that I am wearing right now.  Grandma gave me $10.  And from mom & dad a Ninjago spinner and the Wii game Michael Jackson the Experience. 


I also had a friend party at my house.  The best present that I got was a LEGO Avengers set from Uncle Brian who came right at the end of my friend party to see me.  With my friends we decorated cupcakes and then played water games in the backyard.  I had a fun time with my friends at my party.  The only friend that wasn't there was Joe who wouldn't come because he is scared of dogs which I think is weird because Chunky is really cute and doesn't bark really much.


During summer vacation I have been swimming a lot, that is why I am so tan.  I like going swimming.  Mom got me and Brandon swim passes so we can go over to the the pool whenever we want.  At my birthday party I got a lot of water toys and I like to bring them to the pool.  I like playing at the pool. 


Goodbye.  I hope you have a fun time.

Love Eric James Barnhisel

No comments: