Thursday, February 28, 2013

February Letter

Dear Family & Friends, 

Hello.  I have a tooth loose.  We call it "snaggle tooth" because it is in the front and it pokes out.  


I had a great Valentine's Day.  We had a Valentine's breakfast.  I had fruit, french toast and a little chocolate valentine that dad got for us.  


I had a Valentine's party at school.  I made Ninjago Valentines and gave them to my classmates.  At school we made pencils and decorated sugar cookies.  And we looked in the miror and we filled up a cup of candy and then we dumped it in the basket and then gave it to the next person and whoever got all the people out won.  We made a tree on our wall that says "I Love".  One said "Eric's Mind", etc.


 We had a special Valentine's dinner at home and decorated sugar cookies.


My new favorite game is Apples to Apples.  I like to play it, it's really fun.  My first time playing it was at my grandma's house at mom's birthday party.  


There's a talent show coming up and I'll be doing jump roping.  My school friends are named Xan, Kaleb, Vivian (on the computer she's always like "Good job Eric" when I pass a level in KeyBo) and Jacob.  I like to build LEGOs and play on the computer and go outside and jump rope.  My mom bought me a jump rope and put it in my lunch.  

Goodbye.  Hope you have a great spring!  To be continued ... 

Love Eric James Barnhisel



No comments: