Dear Family & Friends,
Hi! Have you had a great summer so far. This month we finished up school ... 2nd grade! On field day we played tons of games and ate Otter Pops.
Then we came home and had a big End of School party in our backyard. We ate pizza and candy and did sprinkler under the tramp and had a little pool. My friends there were named Xan, Kade, Jimmy, Jax. We had about 30 kids there. It was Awesome!! We had fun in the water and then we went in the front yard to play kickball.
We celebrated Father's Day. We had steak & lobster for dinner. And we went to church and sung to dad.
We went to the cabin and we took lots of pictures and went on hikes and rode 4-wheelers around. And after one hike we had a picnic with grapes, sandwiches and chips and skittles.
Our cousins Grace & Audrey came over for a few days and we went to the pool and played with them a lot. They left on Wednesday.
I spend a lot of time at the pool and this month I learned that I can go off the high dive! I like to do cannon balls and gorges. And on the low dive I can do front flips and jump off backwards. And also on the high dive I can do a backwards cannon ball.
It was my birthday this month. I turned 8!! We ate cupcakes and ate pizza and did a pinata and opened presents. I had an awesome birthday!
I went on the ward campout the evening of my birthday. Mom made me a birthday cake and everyone sang to me at the campout. We rode our 4-wheelers and played with our friends. We did a sawdust thing with candy and money in it. We'd jump in the pile and search for the candy and money.
My summer activities are going to the pool, playing with my friends and doing night games. I like to play Pokemon and Minecraft.
Bye. Hope you have a great summer!
Love Eric James Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment