Dear Family & Friends,
Hi everybody! We had Robot Day at school. It was so fun! The biggest one was Jax'. Mine was medium and had a long pipe thru it's body as it's arms. His name was Awesome Ro. At school we got to look at each other's robots and lots of people came to see mine. The most funnest part was when Ms. Protell's 3rd grade class came to see our robots.
Dad's birthday was awesome because he got Batman 2 for the Wii. In this pictures dad's going nuts about his new game!
We got to meet Derrick Favors on the Jazz team. He was really tall. And he signed my jersey.
We played Turkey Bowl on Thanksgiving morning. I was on dad's team. I scored a touchdown. Brother Harward cleared a path for me and I was able to make it into the endzone. I had hot chocolate and a cinnamon roll.
On Thanksgiving we went to Grandma's house and we played some football with our cousins. We also ate dinner there. My favorite food there was the cheese ball with crackers. After Grandma's we went to Grandma Norberg's for pie. We had a fun time playing there and a great Thanksgiving.
We went to the Ute's game. And ate lots of snacks. The won 24-17. We had an awesome time there. We also saw my teacher Ms. Stokes. After we went to Trolley Square and I saw my friend Skye. It was a long game but it was an awesome game. Go Utes!
Bye! Hope to see you soon. I'm having a great time in school and learning a lot.
Love Eric James Barnhisel
Saturday, November 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment