Dear Family & Friends,
Hello! We went sledding up in Bountiful on New Years Day. It was super fun. After we went to Aunt Amy's and ate some food. I like the food there because there were so many treats and I got to play with some toy cars.
We went tubing ... it was so fun! There is this thing that would carry you up the hill. It was up in Midway. I had a red tube and I went on a really bumpy hill. It was very fun. And I went with my brothers and my mom & dad.
Also we had Raingutter Regata. My boat only won once but that's ok. Ben got 2nd. Miquel got 1st and Josh got 3rd. It was so fun playing with my friends and racing. My boat was green and called the Green Viper. I love it!!
School is going great for me. My favorite subject is art. I love art and I love to draw. I entered the Inspirations Art Contest and got an honorable mention from my teacher. I hope you are doing good this month. Bye.
Love Eric James Barnhisel
Friday, January 31, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment