We went to our cabin at the beginning of the month. We got so many pictures with the color and the leaves. We watched movies and laid on the heater.
I am doing cross country. I have gotten top five every meet. We had regions at our school. There were 7 schools and a lot of people. I am a alternative for the state meet.
We went to the cabin again and, just me and mom and dad. We rebuilt the fire pit, it looks amazing. We went on a four wheeling and watched a lot of movies. It was great.
We took a lot of pictures because it looked so beautiful. Our ride was really pretty. We saw alot of orange trees and yellow and red. It was amazing!
Love Eric James Barnhisel




1 comment:
Eric, I love the photos. Looks like you had a great month. The fire pit you and you dad built this weekend is great. You will enjoy that for many years. Good Job! See you Thursday!
Post a Comment