Saturday, December 31, 2016

December Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello, this month we went to temple square and saw the lights. They were so cool. We saw them turn on. We got hot chocolate at the Nauvoo cafe. It was great.


We also made gingerbread men. I made him look so delicious. And he was delicious! It took a while to eat him. It was delicious.


We went to gardener village to see the lights and the elves. I was not on any of their naughty and nice lists. It was really fun.


For our service project for school we were going to tie quilts. We volunteered to take some quilts home and cut the edges so they were ready to tie. When we tied them at school we got to watch a movie while we were doing it. I got to watch the movie Elf. It was awesome. 


We had are family Christmas party at Aunt Melissa's house. We ate a lot of food and cookies and played games and gave and got presents. I gave my cousin ledger a LEGO set and I got a magic eight ball, A build your own mini light saber, and a volcano making kit from my cousin Dylan.


Our grandma gave me and Kyle Pokemon monopoly, and Super Smash Bros Brawl. It was awesome. 


For Christmas I got a broncos vinyl sticker to hang on my wall. It was awesome. I got it from my mom and dad.


I got a lot of Pokemon for Christmas. Brandon gave me some and Kyle and I got some in my stocking It was awesome.


We hung the vinyl sticker over my bed. We also got a cardboard plaque that says Broncos Ave. I love our new Denver Broncos room.


On Christmas Our family went to Carrington Court and played the piano for them. I played a duet of silent night and a solo pat a pan. It was really fun.


We came up to our cabin to play in the snow with our cousins the walkers. We went sledding down Aunt Ginger's hill and down a four wheeling course which was so fun because it was so twisty. I also brought my Pokemon cards and traded with my cousins. We played games and ate lasagna. 


I like to play Pokemon and LEGO's my favorite video game is our new game Terraria. It is basically 2D Minecraft with more monsters. I hope you all have a great winter and I hope you had a great Christmas. Goodbye.

Love Eric James Barnhisel

No comments: