Dear Family & Friends,
Hello, how are you.This month I made a valentines box with grandma Jinx. It was alot of fun. We built a devil and a demon. I always make monsters for my valentine boxes. We worked hard on it and got in done. It was really awesome.
We had our 6th grade valentine party. I brought my box and my valentines. We ate doughnuts off a string. Played a game with oreos and many other activities. Our party was a blast.
My mom's birthday was also this month. We celebrated it by eating cake and going to our cousin Jake's wedding reception. It was so fun. We got to see aunt Phillis. That day was so much fun.
At home I like jumping on the trampoline, playing soccer, and playing with LEGOS. My favorite video game is Terraria and my favorite subject's in school are social studies and art. I like playing soccer at school. I hope that all of you have a great spring, bye.
Love Eric James Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment