Hello, how were you this month? I was good. This month we had Easter. We had a great Easter Sunday and a party the day before. I got to hide eggs for all of the little kids and we had great food. It was a great Easter Sunday.
Monday, April 30, 2018
April Letter
Dear Family & Friends,
Hello, how were you this month? I was good. This month we had Easter. We had a great Easter Sunday and a party the day before. I got to hide eggs for all of the little kids and we had great food. It was a great Easter Sunday.
For General Conference, we played our annual game and got lot's of candy. Conference was good and there were a lot of really good talks given. One of the speakers actually spoke at one of our stake conferences and he had a a great conference talk.
We also went to wheeler farm. We took Sam to look at the animals. He had a great time looking at sheep, ducks, etc. It was really fun.
We went up to the southern desert to go trilobite hunting. We stopped on our way in Eureka and went to this cool old church house. They use it now as a holiday house so it had a lot of entertainment in it. We found some good trilobites and had a really great time.
Kyle had his tenth birthday over this month. He had a party with his friends and had a great time.
Dad does so much for us, so we got him a Traeger grill for him. He didn't even know we go t it for him until the evening. He was so happy when he got it. We have used it a couple times and the meat we smoke on it is so good.
We had a really great end of the soccer season. We won our last game against APA West Valley. We played great and ended up moving on to the playoffs. We are pretty good and hope to go far.
I like to hang out with my friends when I am not rushing around to activities. In school we are almost done with the year and are finishing up our common core curriculum. We end school on May 25th. Bye.
Hello, how were you this month? I was good. This month we had Easter. We had a great Easter Sunday and a party the day before. I got to hide eggs for all of the little kids and we had great food. It was a great Easter Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment