Monday, July 2, 2018

June Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello, how are you all doing? This month we started going to the temple every Tuesday morning. We get there pretty early and there are not a ton of people there. It is great to go to the temple every Tuesday morning,

We went on uncle Brian's birthday to spread his ashes in the mountains. It was great and we got to learn a lot more about uncle Brian. We spread his ashes on a cliff side. We had a good time.


I am doing track now. I have got first place in a lot of events. I like doing distance running, shot put, and long jump. I have practice every Monday and Wednesday and meets sometimes on Monday and some on Tuesday.


We went hiking in the mountains in the same place we spread Brian's ashes. It was long but really fun. Mom made a lot of fast videos of us walking and Sam had a great time hiking with us.


More track photos


We have driven past an old abandoned car on the side of a mountain for years going up to the cabin. When we went up to the cabin we hiked up to the car. It was cool. The car still had the engine in it but a ton of the other parts had been striped from the car. We had a lot of fun.


My birthday was this month. I got of ton of cool stuff including a hoverboard. I had a ton of fun and we ate pizza and cake. We played dodge ball and watched black panther. We had a ton of fun.


This is the hoverboard I got. It is awesome.


We went to lagoon again with our Walker cousins. Our O'Berry cousins there too. We went on a ton of fun rides and ate a lot of good food. We went for our dad's work and had all you could eat food there. We had so much fun.


I hope you all have a great summer and a great Independence day. Bye.

No comments: