Hello, how are you all doing? This month we went up to our cabin two times. The first time we went we invited some of our friends with us. I invited my friend Ammon and Brandon invited his friend Devon. Up there we went fishing and boating on Bridger lake. We had so much fun up there.
I started school this month so we went back to school shopping. I got all the stuff I needed for all my classes.
I started eighth grade this month. My favorite class is my peer leadership. I also like my P.E class. I don't like my math class but I manage. I have a lot of new friends here and I am having a lot of fun.
This is the second time we went up to our cabin this month. We had a lot of fun this cabin trip too. We do a lot of whittling up at our cabin and we make a bunch of really cool stuff with our knives.
I hope you all have a great whats left of summer and a great fall. Bye.
Love Eric




No comments:
Post a Comment