skip to main |
skip to sidebar
February Letter
Dear Family & Friends,Hello, how was your February? Mine was pretty good. We had Liam's baptism this month and it was pretty cool, he asked me to give a talk for his baptism and that was good. It was pretty cool to experience.
I got a haircut that I like. I'm not so sure why this picture is in this letter but I like my haircut.
After 4 months of waiting, we finally had our soccer banquet. I think that they did a great job but I didn't like it that much because we had to mix our banquet with cross country and basketball. We got some pretty cool jackets that are blue this year. Our soccer team was really recycled this year and we lost every game of the season. I still had fun though.
We made a really good breakfast for mom's birthday. We bought some cinnamon and frosting bread and made french toast which was delicious. It was good to celebrate her birthday.
My also made a cake for mom's birthday, I frosted the cake, Brandon decorated the cake, and Kyle put a line of m&m's around the outside of the cake. My mom always wants a chocolate, heart shaped cake for her birthday and has had that type of cake for as long as I could remember. It was really fun to make.
We really like playing this game called killer bunnies. it sounds really dark but it is really fun. Sometimes it can be frustrating but we still love to play it and we like playing it with our friends.
I wanted to try out volleyball this month and I made varsity volleyball for school. They have two teams. A varsity and a junior varsity. I am on the team with some of my friends and some kids I don't know as well. The coaches for our team are two of our middle school teachers. One of them is my peer leadership teacher. I am pretty excited to play volleyball because it is a pretty fun sport.
School is going well. I have straight A's and I have a lot of friends. I still can't believe that our school year is almost over because it feels like it just started. My favorite class is by far peer leadership and I have made a lot of friends since I first got into that class. I hope that you all have a great end of winter and start of spring.Bye.
Eric James Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment