Dear Family & Friends,
For the 4th of July we did our ward breakfast the day before at the Harpers. There was a lot of good food and we had a lot of fun. We played spikeball and there was 9 square volleyball there as well. I'm so grateful for the annual breakfast and look forward to it every year.
We got a jeep this month and we have been taking it a lot of places. We took it up to the grotto hike up Payson canyon and did the hike. It was fun because I hadn't been there for a while.
I got a job at Cafe Rio and started work this month. It is a really fun job and I like my co-workers which is a good thing. We have a really chill management there so I'm not super stressed when I go to work.
Brandon left on his mission this month and we took him to the MTC. From what I heard he had a great time there and is now in Arkansas. It was kind of weird to see him go but I know he will be a great missionary and change a lot of people's lives.
School starts in 2 weeks and I get my schedule tomorrow. I'm looking forward to going back to school and the cross country season. I have been busy working and hanging out with my friends. I hope you all have a great rest of the summer. Bye.
Love, Eric James Barnhisel





No comments:
Post a Comment