Wednesday, October 6, 2021

September Letter

 Dear Family & Friends, 

Hello, how are you. This month was a pretty boring month to be honest. I went to homecoming this year. It wasn't the best. We also went to swiss days. That was pretty fun. We got really good scones there and got to see a world class yodeler which was really awesome to see somebody do that with their voice. I had some cross country meets this month but haven't been able to go to a lot of practices because of work. 


It's the best season of the year now. It's finally cooling down which is a relief. The leaves are changing color and it's so pretty up here. 
Schools going good. The hardest class I'm taking right now is probably debate. It's still fun though and I have a lot of friends in that class. My most fun class right now is a tie between wood shop and current issues. In current issues we just have discussions about current events and in woods we are making clocks which are really cool. I'm going on a field trip on the 13th to the state capital building and I'm getting to meet our state senators which is going to be an awesome experience. Work's going good. I like my job which is always a good thing. My co-workers are awesome there as well. I hope you all have a great October. Bye.
Love, Eric James Barnhisel


No comments: