Dear Family & Friends,
Hello. How are you? This month was good. Sam's 5th birthday was this month. It's crazy how time flies. Sam is already 5 and that is crazy to me. We had a lot of ice cream for his birthday because that is Sam's favorite treat.
St. Patrick's day was also this month. I view it as a pretty basic holiday. We had green pancakes in the morning and then I went to school.School is going great. My classes this semester aren't too challenging and a lot of them I find to be pretty fun. Were on spring break right now and about to go back to finish off the school year. I just got my braces off after 3 years (finally) so that's a positive. I have a great group of friends right now and we hang out and do a lot of fun stuff together. I'm working at Costa Vida with my friends right now and it's pretty fun. My managers there are awesome and there's some cool people working there as well. I hope you all have a great spring. Love, Eric James Barnhisel


No comments:
Post a Comment