Dear Family & Friends,
Hello. How are you? This month was great. We went jeeping up Payson Canyon this month. It was a lot of fun and we got to see some awesome scenery. The forest service hadn't come through to clear the trail though so we had to pull a lot of trees out of the way of the trail. It was fun and I had a great time.
We tore down the rock on the front of the house this month. My mom thought that it was ugly so we tore it down and replaced it with wood board and batten. We had a fun time tearing the rock down and helping with the project.
Fathers day was this month as well. I'm so grateful for my dad and everything he sacrifices for me. He spends a lot of his time doing stuff with my brothers and I when he could be doing stuff that he wants to do. I love my dad.
My parents went to Germany this month and I had to watch Sam and make sure the house didn't get burnt down. They were gone for a week and a half.
Summer is going good. I like hanging out with my friends and doing stuff with them. I'm looking for another job right now so hopefully I'll find one soon. I hope you all stay cool during these hot months. Bye. Love Eric James Barnhisel


.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment