Dear Family & Friends,
I hope that you had a great April. I sure did! Lots of fun things happened this month.
Dad got a jeep which he said he got for us kids, aren't we lucky! :)
Then we got to go down to Grandma Norberg's house on Easter Sunday for an Easter dinner. That was really fun. My cousins and I always have a great time with Crazy Uncle Ryan. He is a good sport to put up with all us kids torturing him mercilessly.
We finally got some real spring like weather this month and got to spend some time outside. It has been so much fun to go outside and jump on the tramp and play play play! Hopefully we are done with the snow for good this spring!
I am the king of movie quotes. I love to quote from Madagascar 2 and my new favorite "Bedtime Stories". My favorite lines from that movies are "Are those eyeballs or bowling balls", "Those eyes would look big on a cow" and "One angry dwark kicked him". That last one seems to be a problem one because I like to act that one out. I walk up to mommy, kick her in the leg and then quote the line. I like to pretend I am the angry dwarf.
I hope that you all have a wonderful spring and that you are happy and healthy.
Love Eric James Barnhisel
I hope that you all have a wonderful spring and that you are happy and healthy.
Love Eric James Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment