Dear Family & Friends.
How are you? I am doing great! May has been a fun month but I have to admit that I am VERY excited that we are getting to June because I know that June is my birthday month and I can't wait until my birthday!
We have been playing outside a lot this month. It's so much fun!

I even learned how to ride my bike WITHOUT training wheels! I am so good at it that I spend so much time outside now riding my bike around the neighborhood! I LOVE IT!


We've been up to the cabin a couple time this month! YEAH! I love the cabin. I love to play outside, have adventures, get muddy ... all those boy things!

We even went up to Ogden to the super cool dinosaur park up there. It was AWESOME! We had so much fun up there. We love dinosaurs!
I hope that you all have a super fun summer! I am sure looking forward to this next month!
Love Eric James Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment