Saturday, July 31, 2010

July Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello!! How are you? I am doing great and have had such a fun month. We started the month out in Yellowstone with Grandpa Pat, the Walker's and the Sintay's.

I had so much fun with my cousins. We got to see lots of cool stuff in Yellowstone.

Then from there we went up to Billings, Montana to Uncle Ed and Aunt Kathleen's house. That was awesome! We celebrated the 4th of July up there, ran races, climbed trees, and played played played!!

We also spent some time up at the cabin this month of course! Dad took us fishing with was so fun. I caught a fish!! We also hiked, rode 4-wheelers, swam and played outside!

Any Saturday when we aren't out of town, we head up to the mountains to escape the heat. We have hiked around SilverLake as well as hiked up Donut Falls. We are very lucky to live near such beautiful areas.

I like to camp at Yellowstone and at the cabin. And I am happy for all the fun things that we get to do. I like fishing at the cabin. I like my mom, dad and my brothers. I like building with Legos. I like building Lego's with Brandon & Kyle. Brandon helps me a lot and he gives me some Lego parts to use sometimes. Thanks mom and dad for helping me build my Y-Wing Starfighter. I'll see you next time. I hope you see my Y-Wing Starfighter. Goodbye.

Love Eric James Barnhisel

No comments: