Dear Family & Friends,

How are you? I am doing great. The very best thing that happened this month was that I started Kindergarten! I have been excited to start school for such a long time.

We got to do some fun things this month including a trip to the cabin and also the Norberg reunion in Lehi at the start of the month. That was super fun!
I like my snow troopers. I took this picture myself. In one of my pictures I made are of Anakin tackling a snow trooper.
I had a fun time at school. I like to go down the slide at recess. There are two slides. At school I do "Brain Gym". That is where we do three exercises but we do the drink part first. I like to do cross-overs. And I like to do hook-ups. Goodbye. I hope you can sometimes come over and see my legos!Love Eric James Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment