Thursday, September 30, 2010

September Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello everyone!! How are you? I am doing great. This month we went to the cabin and to the Mountain Man Rendezvous and had a great time.


I really enjoy school and love being a kindergartener. I love going to school each day and of course my favorite thing to report about is recess. There is a girl named Marley that always wants me to catch her but sometimes we just play "boy tag". I also love to do Brain Gym where we get to do exercises. I am learning so much and can't wait until I am in 1st grade and can go to school all day like Brandon does.
Mommy and daddy call me there Spunky Monkey because I am just a spunky guy. I also have quite a flare to everything I do so my names "Er-rock" or "Rock Star" are very fitting for me.

I love going to the rendezvous. I liked getting a gun and a coon skin hat. And I like playing around. I like school because I like my friends. My friends are Nicholas, Xan, Gavin and Enoch. I like my teachers. I love recess. I go down the slide a lot. And catching the girls. I like Spanish class. I can say the colors in Spanish: Azul, Rojo, Verde, Amarillo, Celeste. I like playing with my Legos. And I like my school.

I hope to hear from you all soon.

Love Eric James Barnhisel

No comments: