Friday, December 31, 2010

December Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas! I sure did! I was so excited for Christmas morning on that Christmas Eve night I set my clock ahead so that I could get up earlier!!!

We did lots of fun things this month leading up to Christmas. We went to Gardner Village to see the Elves. Dad and I both found our name on the naughty list. Luckily we must have cleaned up our act in time for Christmas because Santa still delivered! :)

We built a gingerbread house, decorated sugar cookies and had lots of treats around the house!!!

We got to visit Santa which was of course a very important event.

And then it was finally here ... Christmas morning!!!

Santa brought me exactly what I asked for ... General Grievious' Starfighter!! Yeah!!

And Grandpa Don & Grandma Jinx got me Darth Vadar's TIE Fighter which I have been wanting for so long. I also got Mace Windu's Star Fighter from mom and dad ... lots of Lego's ... Yeah! I also got a Star Wars book from Grandpa Pat, a super awesome dart gun from Grandma Chris and some other fun stuff!!

Merry Christmas! I like the Lego sets that I got from my mom and my grandma and grandpa and Santa Claus. And I loved my presents. I like the gun I got from my grandma. I liked going to the Dickens Festival and I liked going to Garnder Village and I liked when I got to open my present with my cozies in it. I like the cozies that were in them, they had Luke, Darth Vadar and Yoda on them.

I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday season and are looking forward to a great new year!

Love Eric James Barnhisel

No comments: