Dear Family & Friends,
Hello there! Hope you are having a good winter. We are pretty much sick of winter and ready for spring. But on the plus side, we have got to do a lot of sledding and playing in the snow.
Hello there! Hope you are having a good winter. We are pretty much sick of winter and ready for spring. But on the plus side, we have got to do a lot of sledding and playing in the snow.
School is going well. I love kindergarten. My teacher loves me and always comments on my big smile and helpful attitude. I am very smart and pick up on all the things I am learning very easily. I am reading really well and have found reading to be really fun. We read the scriptures together every night and that has improved my reading skills immensely!
When I am not at school I spend most of my time eating, or asking mom what I can have to eat. I also spend a lot of my time asking mom if I can play on the computer. I love to play Toon Town and if I had my way, I would play it all day long. Unfortunately, I don't have my way ... mom has her way and my time on the computer is limited. :)
Besides eating and begging for snacks, I continue to crack my parents up. I am very funny and say the darndest things sometimes that just make people wonder where I came from. I am definitely the comic relief of the family. :)
I hope you had a good January. I had a good time sledding and going into the mountains to play in the snow. I like school cause I learn a lot. I like you.
Hope you are all doing well. I miss you!
Love Eric James Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment