Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello everyone!! How are you? I am doing good ... still a spunky monkey!!


This was my last month of school, the end of Kindergarten! I got to go on a field trip to the zoo this month with my class and it was so great. I specifically loved the crocodiles and snakes.

We went to Colorado over Memorial weekend and had a great trip visiting with family. We did some hiking in Conifer where dad's cousin Jenny lives. It was cool!

And we spent a lot of time playing with our cousins. It was super fun! I can't wait until we can go back and play more with our cousins.

Then today we had our field days at school and it was so much fun! We got to compete in different challenges as a team against other tribes (classes). We won a lot of challenges and had a great time!


I loved having a fun time in May. I had a good time building with my Legos and I had a good time going to the zoo and going to field day. I got a medal from field days. I am so thankful that I had a good time with my family at Colorado. And I had a so good time seeing Grandpa O'Berry. And I had a good time with my cousins and having a slumber party with all the boys.

I hope that you are all doing good.

Love Eric James Barnhisel

No comments: