Dear Family & Friends,
Hello everyone! I hope that you are all having a good start to summer. I sure am, once summer gets here, that means my birthday is right around the corner. I had such a great birthday this year. Our family went to Hollywood Connection and rode a lot of rides and played mini-golf and had a great time.
Hello everyone! I hope that you are all having a good start to summer. I sure am, once summer gets here, that means my birthday is right around the corner. I had such a great birthday this year. Our family went to Hollywood Connection and rode a lot of rides and played mini-golf and had a great time.
We then had our Barnhisel family over for cake and ice cream to celebrate my birthday.
I am very into Yu-Gi-Oh! cards these days. It is pretty much all I think about. I have been spending my summer running around to all my friends houses and playing night games with the neighborhood kids.
I had a good time with my birthday this month. I am so glad that I am 6. I am so thankful that we can go to the cabin. And I had a fun time playing with my cards. I like being nice to my brothers. I am so thankful that I have a family. And I am so thankful that I have lots of brothers.
Love Eric James Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment