Dear Family & Friends,
I had a great and super busy month. My Walker and Sintay cousins came to Utah at the beginning of the month to visit. So did my Uncles Jonah & Micah and my grandpa Pat. We did lots of fun things for 4th of July like hiking and parades and fireworks!!
I had a great and super busy month. My Walker and Sintay cousins came to Utah at the beginning of the month to visit. So did my Uncles Jonah & Micah and my grandpa Pat. We did lots of fun things for 4th of July like hiking and parades and fireworks!!
Then we went to Yellowstone with some of dad's family. I got to sleep in a tent with Brandon and we did lots of sight-seeing and even got to fish off of Chuck's boat which was awesome! I caught a cutthroat that was huge!!
And we just got back from a weekend at our cabin. It was only our 2nd time up there this year since we have been so busy. It was so nice to get up there again.
We did some stream fishing up there as well and between the 5 of us we caught 10 fish!! I caught a big rainbow trout which dad cooked up and I ate for my dinner. Brandon and Kyle each caught a big brook trout that they got to have for their dinners. We all liked catching our own dinners!
I can hardly believe it but I only have two weeks of summer vacation left! I am really looking forward to first grade!
It was really fun at 4th of July. I was glad that I could see my cousins and I had a good time. Yellowstone was really cool too. I played and I set up a tent. I got to see grandma. I had a good time fishing at my cabin and I am so glad that I caught a rainbow trout. Baseball is cool. And I am so glad that dad got us real baseballs. And I am glad that I got a mitt, it looks really cool.
I hope that you are all doing well and hope to see you soon!
Love Eric James Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment