Dear Family & Friends,
Hello Hello!! How are you? I am doing GREAT!! I started 1st grade this month ... can you believe it!! I am in school all day with lunch at school and 3 recesses! I love it! I have a great teacher and lots of friends at school. After school everyday, Brandon & I trade LEGO guys with a bunch of other guys at school so I always come home with something new.
Hello Hello!! How are you? I am doing GREAT!! I started 1st grade this month ... can you believe it!! I am in school all day with lunch at school and 3 recesses! I love it! I have a great teacher and lots of friends at school. After school everyday, Brandon & I trade LEGO guys with a bunch of other guys at school so I always come home with something new.
We have spent a lot of time in the mountains this month. I love playing and hiking in the mountains.
My obsession with Yu-Gi-Oh! cards has ended and I am back into LEGOS and that is my very most favorite thing to do.
I have a good time at school. I like to play LEGOs after the whole day. I like eating lunch at school. I like to play at recess with my friends. I like to play with friends at school: Xan, Gavin, Cannon, Marleigh, Mikayla. And the friend I like that is not at school is Kade. I hope you have a good time. Bye!
Love Eric James Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment