Monday, October 31, 2011

October Letter

I just realized that Brandon was dictating his full letter before he was 6 years old and so there is no reason why my little chatterbox Eric can't write his letter on his own at this point as well.  So from here on out, Eric's letters will all be in his own words.  Let the fun begin!!

Dear Family & Friends,

Hi Family.  I like to go hunting with my mom and my dad and my brothers because I like to shoot cans with a BB gun.  I liked going on a 4-wheeler ride because I got to see trees with lots of pirates gold (yellow leaves).


I had a party at my school, a Halloween party.  I got a balloon and then I had to go up to the front of the whole room and then I had to do a trick and then I had to pop it and go slap somebodys hand and then they get a balloon and keep doing it.  My trick was jumping up and down.  I also made a spider hat there and I colored some pictures.  We also did a parade going into the whole school showing off our costumes. 



I went to my Uncle Ryan's punkin patch and I got a white punkin.  And Dad carved it for me, the eyebrows were a line down and a line down on the other side and the eyes were triangles.  It looked like Jack the Pumpkin King's head. 



We had my family Halloween party at my house.  This is me with my doughnut.  The adults put doughnuts on strings and then the strings were on a stick and then me and my cousins and my brothers got to eat doughnuts by not using our hands.  I got to turn on the fog machine.  It sprayed fog at everybody and a bunch of little kids like Kyle were scared of the fog.  We also baked rolls and made a cake for Brandon because it was his birthday this month of October.  I watched Nightmare Before Christmas and I bobbed for apples. 



I went to all my friends houses in neighborhood for Trick-or-Treating.  I was a pirate for Trick-or-Treating.  And I got lots and lots of candy.  I went all the way around my neighborhood and I went super fast. 

I like school, playing with my friends and doing math.  I feel happy and I hope you do to.  I hope that you are safe.

Love Eric James Barnhisel

No comments: