Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello.  I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving.  I had a happy Thanksgiving too.  We got some snow this month and we sledded in it. 


I spend a lot of time on the heater reading my favorite book.  My favorite books are the Magic Tree House books.  I like going on the heater because I get warm and it looks like a bubble.


At school, I had a Domitila play.  Domitila is a Mexican version of Cinderella.  It was fun.  I was one of the funnest persons.  I was Timitayo.  He is the prince in the story.  I had a fun time with my class and I love acting.  I hope that I can start taking acting classes and be in more plays.




At Thanksgiving we were at Great-Grandma Norberg's.  We put on a play for all the parents.  I was an Indian named Massiot.  I love acting. 


We went to the cabin on the day after Thanksgiving.  We played in the snow and sledded down into our river that didn't have any water in it.  It was fun! 



We cut down a tree at the cabin.  It was so hard to walk in the snow.  But it was the funner part when we got to bring the tree home.  The tree got taken home by us and we decorated it.


I had my dad's birthday.  It was so fun.  I got cake and ice cream and we got to play LEGO Harry Potter.


Goodbye.  I hope you have a Happy Christmas.

Love Eric James Barnhisel

No comments: