Saturday, December 31, 2011

December Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello!  I like Christmas.  Did you have a fun Christmas? 



I got to be in a concert at my school.  I got to sing and go into my classroom and play fun games.  We sang Rockin Around the Christmas Tree, All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth and Little Drummer Boy.



Me and my family had a party at my cousins house on Christmas Eve.  And I got to be a king.  We ate dinner and played.  I even sang a song for everyone.  It was If I Had Been in Bethlehem.  We also did chimes.

I got to open my grandma's present that she gave to me and it was really cool.  It was a remote control with a big car.  Aunt Melissa gave me a GI Joe guy and Aunt Amy gave me a Christmas blanket. 

I got a trampoline from Santa.  It is Awesome!!



And I got a Zune for Christmas from mom & dad.  It plays music.  They got it for me so I could dance in my room.  I love to dance to Michael Jackson.  I like all his songs, they are great to dance to.

I have had 2 weeks off of school.  I went on a date with my dad.  We went to McDonalds and went bowling.  I have been playing with my new toys I got from Christmas and dueling my brothers with Pokemon cards.  I have been playing with my friends.  And we helped Amy get her stuff moved into her new house. 

Goodbye.  Hope you have a good time!  Bye!

Love Eric James Barnhisel


No comments: