Dear Family & Friends,
Hello! I went to my cabin 2 times this month. I went to the Mountain Man Rendezvous. I looked at a blacksmith and saw a bunch of cool weapons. And they had little fake pop guns. It was fun. I had a big BBQ at my Aunt Kimberly's cabin. I played in the creek with my galoshes. We take little toys and drop them down into the creek and you have to catch them. One was flowing all the way down the creek and I ran and grabbed and splashed into the water before it was gone forever. It was a little knife/dagger thing.
The 2nd time we went to the cabin the leaves were all yellow and we went to a beautiful river. And there were a bunch of rocks to cross. Me and my cousin Weylan found a secret hideout. The river was calm where we found our secret hideout.
I brought my little dog Chunky up to the cabin. I got him 3 months ago. He is cute. He is really fluffy and it's funny when he chases cows. He chases squirrels and "chickmunks" too. One time we let Chunky ride on the 4-wheeler with us. It was fun. He saw some cows and wanted to run after them.
I built an awesome LEGO ship. It was really cool. It had a bunch of wings and weapons. My mom took a picture of it. My favorite LEGO thing is LEGO Ninjago. I like Ninjago, Star Wars and Monster Fighters. I like LEGOs.
I like 2nd grade. My teacher is great and nice. My favorite subjects are math, of course, reading and writing. I like to play soccer at recess. But now I am in a secret spy team that my friend started. We have a hidden spy book that we hide under the wood chips so the other boys wouldn't find it. I started a friends spy club at my house. I have 2 spy books and I came down and my mom saw me and I was wearing a belt with a little spy thing that I had and glasses and a book mark and a pencil on my belt. My mom took a picture of me. I looked cool in it. And then I made a spy that says "Only Spys" and hung it on my door.
Goodbye. Hope you have a good time.
Love Eric James Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment