Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello.  Five months ago I got my dog.  His name is Chunky.  I take him on walks and feed him food and water.  I like him getting on my bed and I rub him.  My dog likes playing fetch outside with my dad.  I love my dog.

 
I had Halloween this month.  It was very fun.  I was Ron Weasley from Harry Potter, Brandon was Harry Potter, Kyle was Draco Malfoy, my mom was Hermione and my dad was Hagrid.  At my family Halloween party we had doughnuts on a string and a lot of candy.  It was very very fun.  I had a Halloween party at my school too.  We did fun games and we did a Halloween parade. 

 

This year we carved pumpkins.  Mine had sharp teeth, triangle eyes and a triangle nose.  I did the design and my dad carved it.


I got a lot of candy trick-or-treating.  I like going trick-or-treating.  I went with my friends, Kade, Jace and with Kyle.  I went up to a lot of houses on trick-or-treating. 

 
This year I am in second grade.  I like my teacher because she is nice.  I like to play soccer at recess.  And there was this fun game I learned called Red Rover Red Rover.  I like it.  I like school.  At school I like doing math and spelling.  At my house I like building with my LEGOs. 
 
Goodbye.  I hope you have a good Christmas.
 
Love Eric James Barnhisel

No comments: