Friday, November 30, 2012

November Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello.  How are you doing?  I am doing great.  This month I played in the snow and made a snow city with my brothers.  And in my back yard, me and my friend Kade made a snowman.  My dad made an enormous snowman. 

 
We made a fire in our backyard and ate hotdogs and marshmallows.  I held my dog Chunky by the fire because he doesn't really like the fire sometimes.  But when I held him he was not afraid. 



I had a really good Thanksgiving.  I ate turkey, rolls and pumpkin pie.  My cousins Miriam, Marcus, Amelia, Vivian, Collin, Liam, Abby, Halle, Gwen & Austin came for Thanksgiving.  We jumped on the tramp and played in my room. 



We went to Wheeler Farm with the Sintay's.  We like it there because there is a big tree house that we can go in.  And we get to see animals.  We saw a chicken and we thought it only had one leg but then it put down it's other leg.  And we played at the playground at Wheeler Farm.  We played a game where there are some bad guys.  I was the first bad guy.  The bad guys tried to take over the good guys base. 


 
I went to Gardner Village to see the Elves.  We saw a Nice and Naughty list and my name was on the naughty list.  It's not really the real Naughty and Nice list.  We saw a lot of elves.  Then went home with our cousins.  I really like Gardner Village.

 
I am having a fun time at school.  I have Mock Community and Mini Mall days.  I really like it.  In Mock Community you do your job, like art, garbage man, detective, banker, etc.  My job is an Artist.  I really like art.  I draw pictures for people and they give me fake money.  Then on Friday we have to pay my teacher $4 to rent our space for mini-mall.  For mini-mall I do art.  I sell pictures and when people are not really coming to my mini-mall I go out and buy other peoples stuff.
 
Bye.  I hope you have a fun Christmas. 
 
Love Eric James Barnhisel

No comments: