Monday, December 31, 2012

December Letter

Dear Family & Friends,
 
Hello.  How are you doing?  I went to Macey's and saw Santa.  I told him what I wanted for Christmas.  I wanted boxing gloves.  And on Christmas morning I found boxing gloves under our Christmas tree! 


This year I decorated a Snoopy house.  I put Snoopy on the roof, sleeping.  And I ate some frosting with it. 

 
This month I played in the snow a lot.  My dad built a snowman.  And he hooked a sled up to the 4-wheeler and drove us around.  I like playing in the snow.


On Christmas Eve we had a party at out Aunt Cindy's house.  I liked the party.  I played with my cousins and got a LEGO set from my Grandma.  Then I went home and got Ninjago PJs.  I went to sleep and Santa came to my house!

 
I got boxing gloves for Christmas.  I like to play with my boxing gloves.  I like to box Kyle because Kyle got black boxing gloves.  And I got a poster of Samuel the Lamanite from my Grandpa Pat.  And I got the LEGO Ninjago Samurai Mech set from my mom & dad.  And I got $20 from my Grandpa Don.  I really like Christmas.



On New Years Eve we ate nachos and candy and we drank root beer and sprite.  We watched Diary of a Whimpy Kid and played the Wii.  We partied until 11:00!!! 

 
Goodbye.  Hope you have a good new year.
 
Love Eric James Barnhisel

No comments: