Dear Family & Friends,
Hello! I am doing good. In soccer I am on a black team called the Black Scorpions. We have tied every game except for two, the ones we lost. I made lots of friends on my team. I love soccer and I want to keep doing it.
We went up to Lava Hot Springs (in Idaho) for Spring Break. The hot springs were so warm. I loved it!!
We had an Easter Egg hunt at my Aunt Melissa's. It was so fun! I got lots of eggs with candy in them! It was so much fun for me and my brothers.
We painted Easter Eggs. It was lots of fun. Then we ate some of them in the morning.
On Easter morning I woke up and found a soccer ball in my basket. I know that Easter is about the Resurrection of Jesus and that he died on the cross and after three days He was resurrected and came back.
We went to the Fun Run. There was so much rain my soccer game got cancelled. So we ran the Fun Run in the rain. I ran the 5K with dad. I on first place for the boys in my grade.
I am having lots of fun playing soccer with my brothers in my back yard. I like playing with my LEGOs and playing on the computer and the Wii. I hope you guys have a great summer. Bye.
Love Eric James Barnhisel
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment