Dear Family & Friends,
Hello. I had a great time in May. On Mother's Day for breakfast we ate french toast and sausage and then we went to church and did the Mother's Day program.
I also did my FIRST Pinewood Derby! It was super fun! I got to race and I got in 2nd place three times and 1st place one time. It was super fun!!
At my cabin over Memorial Weekend we shot guns at cans. I hit none of them but my cousins hit a lot. And my mom hit more then anyone else. It was lots of fun!
We also made our own forts. It was fun too. We raced our dump trucks down the hill ... not real dump trucks.
We rode 4-wheelers around too. I drove most of the time. I like riding around with our cousins and going on trails.
We also had Field Days. It was really fun. We played lots of games. We played the Plumbers Pants where you throw sponges into fake pants that someone is holding up. We played a game where there are three lines and you would each have a cup and you would pass water to the end of the line. And we won. We played where we had to run with a cup and scoop marbles with our toes into a cup and then poor them back into the little pool.
May was also really fun because I played with my brothers and had a really fun time with them.
Goodbye. Hope you have a great summer.
Love Eric James Barnhisel
Friday, May 30, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment