Monday, June 30, 2014

June Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello!  This month I finished reading Mosiah and got a lunch date with mom and got a frosty mug!  It was so fun and I got fries and a burger.


It was also Father's Day this month.  My dad is really fun and I really love him.  


I like spending time with my dad and he is always helping me and I love him so much.


We went up on a hike and found lots of stuff.  We found a water bottle, we found shovels, we found a grill and lots of other cool stuff like that.


I also had my birthday party.  I invited lots of people to it.  I had so much fun playing with my friends and we had a water balloon fight.  I got lots of cool stuff for my birthday like a little toy bow and arrow, I got lots of Pokemon cards and I got some water guns.  


I like playing in my room with my LEGOs and with my Pokemon and I like playing with my friends.  I have a lot of fun playing at the pool.  I can go off the high dive!!

Bye, I hope you guys have a great summer!

Love Eric James Barnhisel

No comments: