Thursday, July 31, 2014

July Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello.  This year for the 4th of July we had a big fireworks show.  We had sparklers and had a great day. Our cousins, the Sintay's and the Walker's were in town.  It was a great time.  We celebrated and had a big BBQ.


We also went up to Beaver for a camping trip.  There are lots of mountains to climb on and we went fishing. We went up there with our friends, the Dailey's, and lots of our family.  We did BB shooting and rode 4-wheelers up there.  It rained one day so we had to stay under a pop-up tent that evening.  And there I had my own tent that I got to sleep in.  


In the summer we like to go to the swimming pool.  I can go off the high dive and the low dive.  I can do a front flip, a dive, a can-opener and lots of other tricks off the diving boards.  Our dad likes to throw us around in the water and I like to use my goggles and throw my swim darts under water.  I like to go on the slide too.


I went up to Cub Camp this month.  We did archery, BB shooting and lots of other fun stuff.  It was so fun up there.  And at the gift shop I had lots of money to bring up there so I got a sling-shot, a rubber band gun and some candy.  I really like Cub Camp!


We also did you neighborhood bike parade.  We went around the neighborhood a new way and it was longer and we ended in Max's circle and had otter pops.  We rode our bikes around and they were decorated.  I had a card by my wheel so it made a motor cycle noise.  


In the summer I like to do lots of fun things like go to really fun places with my friends Kade & Max.  I like to play LEGOs and play Mario Kart on the Wii.  I really like summer because I can go swimming every day because I have a pass.

I hope you have a great summer.  Bye!

Love Eric James Barnhisel

No comments: