Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello!  I am doing really good.  I went to the cabin with my dad and I caught 2 fish when we were fishing up there.  I had a great time up there.  We had candy and watched movies.  It was so fun!!


I like to play soccer in my backyard with my brothers.  It's a fun sport and I love it.


I went up to our Erickson Family Reunion.  I went on a hike with my dad and we found ... bum bum bum ... cactus and lizards!!  It was so awesome.  And we got KFC (aka Kentucky Fried Chicken).  I had a fun time playing football with my dad and brothers up there.  We spend a lot of time playing football.  And at home I like to play football, and at school too.


The Broncos and the Seahawks faced ... yeah!  But the Broncos lost. :(  Our friends the Merrill's came over to watch the game with us.  We watch a lot of NFL in our house!!


Uncle Ryan & Aunt Alisa had a baby.  I got to hold her and it was great.  Her name is Evelyn O'Berry.  


At school in football I score a lot of touchdowns and recover lots of fumbles.  I love playing football at school.  I also like playing LEGOs and playing with my friends Kade & Max.  I hope you have a great fall.  Bye!

Love Eric James Barnhisel

No comments: