Friday, October 31, 2014

October Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello!  This month has been GREAT!  I had my first swim meet.  In my three events I got 1st, 2nd & 5th.  It was so fun and I got ribbons after.  I love swimming so much.


We also got our pumpkins from Uncle Ryan's pumpkin patch.  Mine weighed 32 lbs!  Great job Uncle Ryan!!!  And when I carved it I carved it as a LEGO Frankenstein.


I was Iron Man for our family Halloween party.  Our family Halloween party was so fun!  Lots of our aunts and uncles and cousins were there and we played a lot of games and made caramel apples.  And our Aunt Amy & Uncle Brian dressed up as zombies.  They were awesome!


For my school Halloween party and for Trick-or-Treating I was Thor.  At my school party we got to throw eyeballs into buckets and we got to feel tons of food that were under sheets and see if they were bones, guts, boogers, etc.  And I went Trick-or-Treating with Brandon and his friend Jace.  We stayed out for hours and got TONS of candy!!!


School has been really fun.  I am in a class with a teacher who loves science.  And I love science.  I love playing LEGOs and drawing too.  I hope you have a great fall.  Bye.

Love Eric James Barnhisel

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

TOOOO Cute!! I love your costumes!! You have the most handsome boys ever! DId you know I am pregnant with a boy?? Due in march. Love you!