Saturday, January 31, 2015

January Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello!  This month has been such a great month.  I had my first ballroom dance competition at Timpview High School down in Provo.  We had such a great time there and I did the Cha-Cha and the Tango.  My partner's name is Ellie.  She is a great dancer.



I also had my raingutter regatta.  It's where we make boats and race them at our Pack Meeting.  I got 2nd place in it because my boat was really really fast.  Ben got third and Kade got fourth.  My boat was called the Wind Ripper and it was yellow and orange.


At school my favorite subject is Science and my 2nd favorite is Art.  In school for art this week we're making a Totem Pole because we are talking about Native Americans.  A totem pole is a giant pole with stacks of woods with drawing of animals and when someone would die they would stick a totem pole in the ground for their grave marker.

At home I like to play LEGOs and buy new LEGO sets and build them.  I am really into LEGOs.  I also like playing a game called Killer Bunnies with my brothers.  It's a fun game where you have bunnies and you can attack the other bunnies with weapon cards.  It is a really really fun game.

Bye!  I hope you have a great February!

Love Eric James Barnhisel

No comments: